If you love experimenting with new hairstyles, continue reading to discover 7 fun hairstyle tips that are well worth trying out.
7 Hairstyle tips to try out:
1. Purchase dry shampoo for days when you’re running short on time
It’s well worth purchasing a can of dry shampoo which you can use to remove any grease from your hair when you don’t have time to wash your hair but are struggling to style your hair due to grease or shine. You can even purchase miniature cans of dry shampoo, to pop in your car or handbag.
2. Make sure to purchase the necessary hair styling products to maintain your favorite hairstyles
As an example, if you plan on maintaining a sleek chin-length hairstyle and plan on using a hair straightener to straighten your hair each morning. It’s important to purchase a heat protectant spray, to spray your hair with before you use your hair straightener to straighten your hair.
Alternatively, if you plan on creating loose beach curls, you’ll need to purchase a medium to high strength hairspray in order to ensure that your curls last all day.
3. If you plan on braiding your hair, straighten your hair first in order to create a polished tidy braid
If you’d love to be able to create neat, tidy braids that will attract plenty of compliments, it’s well worth straightening your hair before you start to work with it, so that you won’t have any flyaway strands of hair.
4. In order to create flattering curls, make sure to curl your hair away from your face
In order to avoid creating curls which will hide your face, make sure to use your hair straightener or curling iron in order to curl your hair away from your face. In order to create stunning, flattering curls.
5. To make your newly formed curls more natural looking, shake your hair out
If you don’t want your curls to appear too tight or too unnatural looking, simply shake your hair out instead of taking a brush or comb to your tresses. As if you use a comb or a brush on your hair you’re likely to brush out your curls.
6. Only ask your hair stylist for bangs if you are willing to visit your stylist every six weeks for touch-ups
If you’re interested in experimenting with bold bangs, such as Zoey Deschanel’s trademark bangs, make sure that you’re willing to visit your hairstylist every six weeks. As your bangs will need to be trimmed by a professional hair stylist every six weeks. While you could try your luck at trimming your own bangs, if you make a mistake it will be extremely difficult to rectify your mistake and you’ll have to wait for your bangs to grow out again.
7. Use a virtual hair styling app to see what you’d look like with different hairstyles
If you’re interested in seeing what you’d look like with a variety of hairstyles, simply select a photo of yourself to upload to a hairstyling app to try out a few hairstyles, before you visit your hairstylist.
So if you enjoy trying out new hairstyling tips, it’s well worth testing out all 7 hairstyle tips listed above, to see which tips work with your hair!