For a buyer of purifier or RO, there are few important concerns which need to be addressed accurately. Due to global warming, the pattern of the environment is changing drastically, and hence a number of water resources are either vanished or on the verge of vanishing. The pure water is in scarcity in many areas, and people are forced to go for the water of any type, but the impure water can create health issues which can be much difficult to manage. In such a situation to meet the need for clean and pure water, one has to opt for either a water purifier or an RO. Though both the devices have similar functionality, RO is considered as a better option as it can remove the harmful bacteria also from water.
The RO, as well as a purifier, has got filters which are used to remove the impurities in water. The RO device also has a membrane that removes the bacteria from the water. There is also a water pump fixed in the device which pulls the water, push it to pass through the filters and membrane and the impure water is removed as wastewater. Hence the pure water is stored in a tank if the device is provided with it else, one has to get the same in a vessel. There are offline as well as online devices available in the market. These devices are available in different capacities, and one can go for the right device from the market as per his need. The market has got many manufacturers of these devices who offer some of the best models across the market.
What device should one go for?
The selection of a device depends on the usage of the buyer. One can go for a portable offline device if he has not got many family members and the availability of water is round the clock. In case one has got a large family and water availability for a limited period the device with a storage facility can be a better option. As far as the capacity of the device is concerned, one can find several models from some of the best brands in the market.
As the RO or water purifier is a mechanical device, like many other devices, it also needs to be maintained and serviced timely. If one has got the device from aquasure, he has no reason to get worried as he can just call on the aquasure customer care toll free number and ask for the support. Once the device is bought, the buyer needs to get an annual maintenance contract with the company and in this case, if the contract is there the customer care executive from aquasure will send a technician to service the device or carry out repairs if there is any trouble with the normal functioning of the device.
The aquasure customer service number is provided with the purchase of the device only, and still if one does not have it, he can find the same from the website of the company. The process to get the service done is also simple. The customer care number helps one to connect with the customer care executive who will note down the necessary details and take the request to send a technician on the address given by the customer. The technician is also provided with the phone number of the customer, and hence he can call the customer before visiting his place. After checking the device, he updates the client about further process.
Select the right device:
The selection of the right device is important from the viewpoint of a buyer. The buyer has various options in the market as far as branded and non-branded RO and water purifiers are concerned. At this juncture, it is required to keep a few factors in mind which can help one get the best device chosen as per his requirement.
- Type: The market has got offline and online devices. The buyer who has the availability of water all the time can go for an online option; otherwise the offline can be the best alternative for him.
- Energy Bill: The RO is a device that needs power, and hence one needs to keep the increase in energy bill in mind while going for the same. This point can also help one to decide if he wants to go for an RO or a simple water purifier.
- Cost: Cost of the device is a major factor that can affect one’s selection. The RO device is a higher side on the cost compared to the purifier. One who wants the safest water which is also free from bacteria needs to go for the RO even though the cost is high.
- Brand: One must remember that the branded devices are available in the market with ample features. They are also available with the EMI option if one wants to go for the same. The non-branded devices can have issues of quality as well as after sales services which can be avoided with the help of the branded device.
- Capacity: The device capacity of cleaning water has a direct impact on its type as well as cost. A device with more capacity is costlier than the device with less capacity. Hence one who has a large family or wants to set it in the shop or office, the device with high capacity is required. The pH level of the water available also needs to be checked before the selection of the device in terms of capacity. If the water has a high amount of pH and it is with low capacity the filters and membrane may need to be changed in a short period also.
Looking at all these factors, one can go for a device that perfectly matches his requirement. In case of any issue or doubt, one can contact an expert or dealer to have more information that can help him get his doubts cleared.
Join the discussion on this topic with Beauty Army by visiting our contact page.