We all want to be attractive to others, it is human nature to want to be liked and loved by those around us and there is nothing wrong with that. Technology never stops developing and one of the major benefits that tech brings is certain beauty treatments that are effective and non-invasive.
Here is our top 5 list of beauty treatments for 2023.
- Dermal fillers – Botox is perhaps the most popular dermal filler out there and for good reason, as this treatment removes wrinkles. Whether under eye filler or cheek wrinkles, dermal filler actually blocks the signal to specific muscles, preventing them from contracting and this removes wrinkles. It can take a while for the full effects to become evident, sometimes up to 10 days, although there should be some visible improvement in 3-4 days.
- IPL laser skin treatment – Intense pulsed light treatment, or therapy, as it is also known, is a skin treatment that can improve the clarity and texture of your skin without the need for any surgery. The non-invasive treatment can be found at most skin clinics and it can remove blotchy skin blemishes, birthmarks, liver or age spots and broken blood vessels.
- HydraFacial treatment – A deep cleansing treatment that removes oil and dirt from the pores of the skin, which rejuvenates the skin by promoting the production of collagen, which is essential for new skin cell growth. The treatment is suitable for the face, neck, back and hands, infusing your skin with rich antioxidants, hyaluronic acids and peptides. The results are instant, leaving your skin with a healthy glow and the treatment can be done on a monthly basis. Click here for myths about sensitive skin.
- Collagen induction therapy – Also known as micro-needling, this treatment uses a needle-like device to puncture the skin, which stimulates the production of elastin and collagen. Using the natural skin healing process, the treatment is ideal for acne scar tissue and skin pigmentation; a numbing cream is applied then a device is run across the skin to make small punctures on the outer skin layers.
- Fraxel dual laser – A very effective treatment for acne scars, wrinkles and pigmented lesions, when your skin is numbed, the technician glides the device across your skin, which creates thousands of tiny perforations and that stimulates collagen production. This is an annual treatment and it takes a few weeks for old skin cells to exfoliate naturally and over a couple of months, new skin cells are generated.
If you would like to take advantage of some of the above skin treatments, start with a Google search to locate beauty clinics in your vicinity, then browse the many skin treatments on offer and make a booking to rejuvenate your skin.
If you are planning to visit Thailand, there are many beauty clinics in and around Bangkok and Thailand has a reputation for top-notch beauty clinics. If you live in Thailand, you probably know the location of a top skin clinic where all the above treatments can be found.