Have you ever taken the quiz about love languages? In case you haven’t, there are five of them- quality time, acts of service, words of affirmation, physical touch, and gifts. According to the love languages quiz, the gift-giving love language is one of the most popular. These types of people love giving presents to their friends and family, and they take a lot of joy in finding the perfect gift for each person.
And while we may not all be fluent in every love language, it’s safe to say that most of us enjoy receiving a thoughtful gift now and then. So, if you’re on the hunt for a unique surprise gift for your friends or family, here are ten ideas that are sure to please:
- Trip to a winery or brewery– For a friend who loves a good glass of wine or beer, a trip to a local winery or brewery is the perfect gift. Make it even better by adding in a cheese and charcuterie board for them to enjoy while they sample the different offerings. This is a great gift for couples or groups of friends.
- Personalized family ring or any other jewelry– A family ring is a beautiful and sentimental gift that can be passed down for generations. You can have the ring made with each family member’s birthstone, or have it engraved with a special message. You can also have a necklace or bracelet made with the same concept. This is a perfect gift for a mother, grandmother, or any other special lady in your life.
- Spa day– Nothing can beat a day of relaxation and pampering. Going to a spa is the perfect way to unwind, and it makes for a great gift for just about anyone. If you want to make it extra special, include a massage or facial as part of the package.
- Concert tickets– For the music lover in your life, concert tickets are always a welcome gift. Make sure to pick a show that you know they’ll love, and maybe even get tickets for yourself so you can enjoy it together. Enjoying live music is one of the best ways to create lasting memories.
- Customized mug or tumbler– Know someone who can’t start their day without coffee or tea? Get them a mug or tumbler that’s customized with their name, favorite quote, or even a photo. It’ll be their new go-to cup for all their hot beverage needs.
- Movie night basket– A movie night basket is a perfect gift for any film lover. Fill it with popcorn, candy, and their favorite movie snacks, then add in a couple of DVDs or Blu-rays for them to enjoy. This is a great way to help them relax after a long week.
- Sports day package– For the sports fan in your life, put together a package of their favorite team’s gear, tickets to a game, and some snacks for tailgating. They’ll be ready to cheer on their team in style. You can also organize a sports day for the whole family where everyone can play and cheer together.
- Puzzle or game– A puzzle or game is a great gift for anyone who loves to challenge themselves mentally. Choose something that’s at their skill level, and they’ll be sure to enjoy hours of fun. Games are also a great way to bring people together, so this is a perfect gift for families or groups of friends.
- A gift card to their favorite restaurant– A gift card to their favorite restaurant is a great way to show you care. They’ll be able to enjoy a meal with you, and you don’t have to worry about picking out the perfect dish. Just make sure to check if there’s a minimum amount required for the gift card before you purchase it.
- Donation to their favorite charity– A donation to a charity in their name is a wonderful way to show you care about the causes they hold dear. It’s a gift that keeps on giving, and it’s sure to make them feel good. You can even include a note letting them know how much the donation means to you.
Do you have any other unique gift ideas? Share them with us in the comments below!