We already know that no matter what type of body you have, when it comes to choosing the swimsuit of your dreams, we can all look fabulous. Beauty is attitude and if you have it… you will surely feel amazing! Follow this guide on bikini swimsuits types and how to choose the best one for your body.
In winter we count the days for temperatures to rise and finally enjoy the sun. And now that we have it, it is important to enjoy it! How about a pool day? Let’s do it!
To choose the bikini or a whole swimsuit it is essential to pay attention to the chest.
- Big chest: A perfect option that you will feel very comfortable with is the bikini with a bow top, bra style or an incredible V-shaped neckline. In your case, it is better to avoid triangles and when it comes to choosing colors, Bet on matte colors, intense reds and avoid pastel tones. Do the test!
- Medium chest: You are in a middle point to choose how to feel more comfortable! You can choose between a triangle top as it will give you a very nice neckline or a full details bikini.
- Small chest: If you have little, you can choose -without a doubt- a model with a heart-shaped neckline and push up. If you like originality when dressing, you can also opt for designs with ruffled fringes, flights or ruffles at the top. They are beautiful!
Prints can also help you create a visual game that will enhance your chest, shoulders and hips, therefore, you will look spectacular. Also bet on wider straps or halter type to give dimension to your upper body.
Don’t hide your hips, use them to frame your sensational body. Remember that certain shapes and colors allow us to optically play with them and accentuate them.
If you have a lot of hips or wide hips, wear a bikini bottom in dark tones and without a pattern, this will draw attention to your upper body. To generate the opposite effect, and accentuate your butt, you can choose a bikini or swimsuit with straps on the sides or ruffles to enhance this area, or playful prints in fluorescent or bright colors. High-waisted panties are ultra-recommended for you.
In general, a prominent waist leads to accentuated curves that allow us to play a lot with design and color. If, on the other hand, you have a more developed abdominal area, resort to two-piece bikinis with a higher lower part, a high waist or a One-piece swimsuit with reinforced fabric.
If you feel like you don’t have a waist, optically play with swimsuits that include accessories such as bows, ruffles and fringes.
From a design point of view, for girls with short stature, a one-piece swimsuit or a bikini with high-waisted pants is always recommended, as they automatically stylize and lengthen your legs. Select soft and smooth colors and avoid prints.
Now if you adore them and can’t tell them no! Choose simple and small graphs. If you are tall, the chances of wearing a two-piece swimsuit are very high. A resounding yes with Kameymall!
According to your skin tone:
- White skin: Opt for colors like turquoise blue, olive green or pale pink, and avoid white bikinis.
- Mixed skin: Go for prints, flowers, stripes and bright colors. You will look sensational!
- Brown skin: Dare with white, with fluorescent colors or that attract attention.