Vacations are meant for enjoyment with family, friends, or relatives. After a busy schedule, people take their time out for a vacation to explore a beautiful place. In today’s date, there are so many websites that offer a hotel, resorts, apartments, en-suite rooms for the tourists to make their stay appealing and comfortable but tourists face a dilemma in deciding among too many options. The tourists have certain expectations from the hotel rooms, staff members. Before selecting a hotel,tourists can read the reviews online posted by the other tourists to be sure of their choice and ask from their relatives who have to explore the place. Nainital is one of the first choices among tourists because it is known to be a picturesque hill station in Uttarakhand with so many attraction places.
So, here are a few points to which every tourist should pay due attention before selecting a hotel-
1. Price comparison- Before selecting a hotel in Nainital, do first compare the prices of the hotel on different websites to be sure of your choice. Different websites offer different packages and deals to tourists and in the off-season, many websites try to grab the customers by giving heavy discounts on their visit.
2. Know about cancellation policy- When you book a hotel in advance then for some reason if you want to cancel the booking then it is important to know about the cancellation policy of the particular website. Some websites provide a 24-hour hotel cancellation policy while some have 72 hours. Thus, always check the terms and conditions before selecting a hotel in Nainital.
3. Read online reviews- Nainital is a picturesque hill station where every tourist wishes to visit once in their lifetime to enjoy nature, trekking, and hiking, shopping, camping, etc. So, if you are planning to enjoy the vacation in Nainital then before selecting a hotel, read the online reviews posted by the tourists. This will give you an idea about the hotel rooms and the staff members. Plus, along with the comments, the pictures of the hotel have also been uploaded by the tourists. Thus, if the comments are extremely skewed then avoid visiting that vary hotel in Nainital.
4. Look at the meals they offering- If you book a hotel, then tourists expect free breakfast along with accommodation. So, before selecting a hotel, know about what complimentary food they are offering.
5. Look at the hotel location- Despite looking at the cheap hotels in Nainital, take your time out and look for the hotels that had a beautiful scenic view and were located nearby to the shops market. The location of the hotel matters a lot and therefore, always select a hotel in a centralized location.
6. Payment policies- Know about the payment policies of the hotel beforehand. Most hotels accept debit cards, credit cards, or even cash from the tourists, or else one can book a hotel in advance through cashless mode.
7. Check Air conditioner working- If you are planning to visit Nainital during summers then before check-in hotel makes sure the Air conditioner of hotel rooms is working appropriately. Therefore, it is important to look at the Air conditioner and the electricity before booking a hotel.
8. WiFi accessibility- Many hotels provide free WiFi connectivity to the tourists visiting their hotel to make their stay more fascinated and relaxed. After visiting the attraction places in Nainital tourists need a hotel where they could find such a facility with ease.
9. On-site pool- Tourists mainly enjoy the on-site pool. So, it would be better for the tourists if they could find a hotel in Nainital where an on-site pool is there within a hotel. It would be a bonus point if they could find a rooftop pool after all enjoyment is everything.
10. Hotel check-in and check-out- Every hotel has a set check-in and check-out time. If you arriving late in the hotel then some hotels allow you to visit if the room is ready while some allow you to check out late for free if they have availability.
11. Security measures- To make a visit worth experiencing, the tourists should look at the safety measures like CCTV recordings outside their hotel rooms, on-site guards, etc. Such safety measures are important to keep an eye on every moment and people to ensure a safe area.
12. Include parking costs- Parking costs depend on the hotel to hotel. Some do charge extra cost for parking while some do not. You can even compare the parking costs of different hotels to save your money before selecting a hotel in Nainital.
13. Additional amenities- Is there an on-site pool, whether pets are allowed, does the hotel offer free meals? Do they offer bikes for rent for the tourists? Therefore, when selecting a hotel, every tourist should pay attention to these additional amenities and make a comparison based on this. If any hotel provides all these additional amenities to the tourists then they should consider them and book a hotel in advance at a discounted price.
14. Additional taxes and fees- Some of the cities collect additional taxes from the tourists that were not included on initial bookings and to earn revenue most websites also charge additional booking fees from the tourists. So, to avoid such malpractices, one should carefully book the hotel in Nainital.
15. Age limit- This is not something new that you are hearing. Most hotels have a set age limit to check-in hotel for security measures. Most probably 18+ is the minimum age limit to book a hotel.
Nainital is a beautiful place to visit during vacations. Its scenic view, wildlife, shopping markets, hotels are worth experiencing. If you are planning to visit a hotel in Nainital, then make sure to check all the above points that are essential for the tourists to know beforehand. It would be better to be sure of the choice and most important to read the online reviews posted by the customers on their visit to a specific hotel in Nainital.